Leverage hands-on specialists from Silicon Valley AI systems lab
Silicon Valley AI Systems Lab
Where hardware meets software for full-stack AI systems development with industry use cases
ICURO made significant investments with AI hardware in equipping the Silicon Valley AI systems lab in Santa Clara, California with enterprise grade sensors, edge computing processors, GPUs, and robots.
AI systems lab demonstrates our commitment to people growth initiatives in artificial intelligence. It offers an unique hands-on AI system infrastructure and industry use cases for both software and hardware engineers to become AI system specialists.
The full-stack AI system architecting, designing, and development includes machine learning, machine vision, sensor fusion, edge intelligence, robotics, embedded processors, and cybersecurity.
AI systems lab provides a whole new collaborative environment for our clients and strategic partners to discover, develop, and deploy high-value high-return business use cases across multiple industries.
Team up with our AI talent
Our AI specialists bring in an unique expertise of integrating hardware and software, and data to deliver business growth outcomes. This talent brings hands-on technical expertise across all layers of the full-stack AI system.
- Machine learning to define and execution of neural network training and optimization for inferencing.
- Sensor fusion includes sensor hardware and techniques to fuse LiDAR data, camera images, IMU data using algorithms to perceive the environment and deliver action.
- Embedded processors that orchestrates and coordinates computations among accelerators.
- Accelerators to perform highly parallel operations required by AI and enables simultaneous computations.
- Edge compute architecture includes edge hardware and software stack for sensing and actuation along with reasonable power, communications and security.
- Mechatronics for the mechanical aspects of actuation, electronics, control units, and robotics.
We invite you to work directly with our AI system specialists and a cross-disciplined team of AI practitioners for emerging intelligent ecosystems. We are inspired by the future of AI technologies but grounded in building AI system level competencies for enterprise use cases. We are passionate to mentor people and help businesses shape cross-industry growth opportunities to stay ahead.